Monday, August 28, 2006

Smitten

SmittenThis book was a very cheesy wannabe romance novel. It was a romance novel for the mormons. Where the author doesn't go into great detail of the loving that the man and woman have, which was fine by me. But it was pretty lame. The whole time I was reading it, which I read because I was in a reading stump and my mom had this lieing around, the whole time, I just kept thinking to myself, stuff like this doesn't really happen. You don't fall in love with your boss on the first day that you meet him, and have him fall in love with you and your two kids. And the dog just got annoying. Really, the only cool character in this book was the crazy aunt. Past this one up girls. It was a waste of ink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea, this book sounds pretty cheesy. i think i'll pass.
elisa