Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Latte Trouble

Latte Trouble (Coffeehouse Mysteries)I love coffeeshops. I used to want to work at one. But that was before I knew that you had to open at 5am. No thanks. So I'll settle for a mystery book that takes place in a coffeeshop. I like this book. It was kind of a spur buy because I had seen another book from the same series reviewed in a magazine, so I thought that maybe I'd give it a try. And I liked it. Mysteries are good. They get your mind clean from the lazy chic lit cowbwebs, and makes you think. And they always have a little twist at the end. And Elisa, this takes place in New York, so you should read it. Everyone should read it. It's a fast simple read, and fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like mysteries once in a while, I love New York, sounds like I may give it a try.
elisa