Monday, August 17, 2009

Magnolias, Moonlight, And Murder


I picked up this book because I liked the cover. Its got a pumpkin on it, which means that it takes place during the Fall, and I love Fall. This is the latest book in the series, but unlike some series, you don't need to read the others first to understand what is going on. The story is about Ellie who is the wife of an Air Force officer and it takes you into the world of what life is like for their wives. I enjoyed it. Wasn't sure if I would or not. Ellie finds a dead body who everyone thinks belongs to a girl who went missing a year ago. And while investigating it, another unsolved murder is solved. It was creepy and something I shouldn't have read when before bed. But it doesn't take much to scare me. In other words, good read. Check it out.

No comments: