Monday, September 8, 2008

Shoe Addicts Anonymous

Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Beth Harbison: Book Cover This book has always caught my eye, but I avoided it because I thought it would be about a bunch of flakey girls who did nothing but buy shoes. But that wasn't the case. This is a story about 3 girls who love shoes, but don't let their whole world revolved around them. Shoes to them are like books to me. You buy them when you are happy because they make you even more happy, and you buy them when you are sad because they make you feel better. Each character has her own problems, which makes them seem more realistic. I like this book, and found out that there's a sequel, so I might check it out. I like shoes, and would probably buy more of them, but books are cheaper, so I'll stick with them for now.

No comments: