Sunday, September 21, 2008

Something Good

Something Good by Fiona Gibson: Book Cover This was a book about the relationship between a mother, her teenage daughter, and how they grow. What interest me into reading this book was that the daughter was going through that teenage awkward stage and was turning into a rebel. I was not a rebel as a teen, so I kind of enjoy reading about what all the 'bad' kids where doing. It was a pretty simple story, but good enough that I wanted to keep reading. I didn't like the ended. I wanted the parents to get back together and have them be a family again. But the author wanted the adults to be able to move on with their lives without having to depend on each other. In the end, of course everyone was happy. How often do you read a book where it ends in sadness? It's a little bit long, but a quick read.

No comments: