Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here Comes The Bride


I enjoyed the first two books buy this author, her writing is simple and relatively realistic, and after having a dream where I was at my friend's wedding, I kind of wanted to read a wedding book, and in this one, Cate who is the main character of Always The Bridesmaid gets to finally be the bride. My beef with this is that it doesn't really go into much detail so I find of felt like I didn't really get to know the characters. Cate's life seemed a little bit to good. Great boyfriend who wants to marry her, an apartment by the beach, a job as a teacher, all her friends and family love her. There's no conflict. Sure, the author tosses in some wedding drama, but even that didn't bother Cate to the point where she lost her cool. This chick never gets mad. That's not natural. Oh well. I'll still read other books by this author.

No comments: