Sunday, April 5, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake Murder


I've really got to learn to stop reading books in this series because the main character owns a bakery so throughout the book it talks about cookies, cakes, and other yummy goodies. Plus it has recipes, which, if I was a cook, would be very handy.

Last winter I was on the mission to read all the books in the series in order, and so did everyone else apparently because it took me forever to get this book from the library, and once I finally did, I didn't really want to read it, but did because I had waited to long. It wasn't that great. Kind of blah. A guy gets murdered and Hannah tries to find out why. And while doing so, discovers that the noisy reporter in town has been blackmailing people, so of course she decides to find out why and fix the problem. Like usual, I had no idea who did it until the end. I'm really not very good at figuring out mysteries. In other words, I've read better books by her.

Yum, strawberry shortcake sounds tasty.

No comments: