Saturday, September 19, 2009

Vision In White


This was a pretty decent book. Not to long and a quick read. It's the first book in the wedding series which is about four friends who start a wedding service. This book is about Mac who is the photographer. I think that might be one of the reasons why I liked it. I like photographs and taking them for a living sounds like a pretty good job. Mac is pretty much anti-love, as she never got it growing up, and then one day she meets Carter who had a crush on her in high school. She denies that she is falling for him, and that kind of annoyed me. So she seems kind of bitter for most of the book and her needy mom keeps making her mad, and frankly, it just got annoying. Of course the ending is happy, and I liked it just enough to read the other books when they come out.

No comments: