Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why Do Men Have Nipples?

Cover Image Because basically, we all start out as girls and half of us turn in to males. Simple as that. I don't know why I thought that I could read this in a day/night, but I did and now I am super tired and probably won't remember anything that I just learned. Its one of those books that is handy to have around for random times when you are curious about something, then you could just look it up. There's conversations throughout by the two authors IMing each other that got kind of boring, so that could have been left out and most of the answers flew over my head, making me wish they used a simple Yes/No for the question and then explain why that certain thing happens. Make it a little easier for those of us who made the mistake of reading it at 2am. The reason why I read this is because the authors had/have a podcast on itunes and it was really funny. And because Elisa liked it. They have another book out so I'll probably read that next, only now I have learned that it is not something to read while you are half asleep.

No comments: