Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stealing Home


I was really into this book up until about the last 100 pages when it started to get cheesy romantic. Of course you do find it in the romance section, so it only makes sense.

The story is about Maddie, a mother of 3 who just found out that her husband has been cheating on her and knocked up his girlfriend. So they get a divorce. Which is a sign for her two best friends to make her join in their idea in opening up a spa in their tiny little town. While doing this, the town's cute new baseball coach falls in love with her. And she starts to like him too. But for some reason, the town's people have an issue with this. What will Maddie do?

It's the first in the series of 4, and like I said, I was really into it, then it just got a bit to cheesy for me. So, I probably won't read anymore from the series. Even though I started the 4th book. Maybe it will be less cheesy.

No comments: