Monday, December 14, 2009

Finger Lickin' Fifteen


I've tried to read this series before but couldn't really get into it. But I like the title and cover of this one so I thought I'd give them a second chance. It wasn't a bad book, the characters are pretty crazy (except for the main one, she's kind of boring), and there were funny parts and it was a fast read.

Stephanie Plum is a bounty hunter and in this book her friend witnesses a guy getting his head chopped off, and now the killers are after the friend, so Stephanie tries to help her find the killers, while trying to catch other criminals. This woman does not get a break and what I didn't understand is that she just kind of lives with it. I would've flipped out at someone sooner or later. And she has two guys, who both seem a little creepy, who are smitten with her. This poor woman needs to take a vacation.

I liked this one enough to start reading book one. Its OK so far.

No comments: