Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Top Books of The Year

Here is a list of my favorite books that I read this year. And the date that I read it so that you can go back and check the review.

The Opposite of Love: Julie Buxbaum: Read back in February.
Something Borrowed: Emily Giffin: Read back in February.
Chloe Does Yale: Read back in May.
Get A Life That Doesn't Suck: Read back in June.
Thanks For The Memories: Cecelia Ahern: Read back in September.
Permission Slips: Sherri Shepard: Read back in October.
Marley and Me: Read back in December.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am going to read each of those this year! That is my resolution! LOL! Linda

Rachael said...

I haven't read any of these yet, and will add them to my ever-increasing list of books to read. Look forward to your reviews in O-10!