Sunday, January 17, 2010

Miles To Go


I don't know why, and I can't figure it out no matter how hard I try, why I find Miley Cyrus interesting. I also find her annoying. But I find most celebs annoying. I like most of her music. The upbeat songs are fun to sing to. And her show Hannah Montana really isn't so bad. I can only watch a few episodes at once, but it's mindless entertainment. Something you can just put on in the background and not really have to pay attention to. So for whatever reason I got her book from the library. She talks about her life before she became a star, how in 6th grade the kids would pick on her, and she didn't know why. She used to do cheer leading to help her escape from the bullies and was really happy when she got the part on Hannah Montana because that meant she didn't have to deal with the mean kids anymore. Do you ever wonder if people who are on TV shows get along with their cast mates? I do. Apparently, up until about season 3 of her show, she and the girl who plays her best friend didn't get along. Typical teenage drama. This is a good book for anyone who is a Miley/Hannah fan. And there's lots of pictures. I don't know about you, but when I read a book about some one's life, I like to look at pictures. So if you ever write a book about your life, include photos.

No comments: