Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day Murder


I was excited when I found out that this author had written a new book. I thought that she had stopped. This one was more interesting than her last one. However, like most of her titles, it just doesn't match the story. All her books have holiday titles, and this one takes place in May, and the only holiday in May is Mother's Day. Of course it does have a lot to do with mother's and daughter's.

This book kind of made me glad I'm not a mother. The whole time Lucy is worried that her teenage daughter met some stranger on MySpace, and is doing drugs, and texting to much. Sounds like a lot of stress and worry to me.

During all this stress and worry, a mother gets killed, and Lucy tries to find out the killer. Was it her rival? Her husband? Her own daughter?

It actually wasn't a bad book. If you have a teenage daughter, you might not want to read it. Looking forward to her next one which comes out in September.

No comments: