Monday, August 9, 2010

Living Dead In Dallas


I didn't like this one as much as the first one. I'm having issues with lead female characters falling in love with vampires and always putting themselves into danger. And this is why I should probably stop reading this series.

Sookie had made a deal with Vampire Eric that she will help him read minds of people, so he has a friend in Dallas who needs her help. So she and Bill go to Dallas and she helps out Vampire Stan, and of course almost ends up dead in the process. There was a really bothersome chapter at the end when she goes to an orgy. I should probably just suspect that there's always going to be sex in these books.

Anyway, this book just didn't interest me, so I'll probably take a break before I read the next one (if I choose to continue.)

No comments: