Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Proof


The reason why I picked this book was because I, like Claudia, don't really want to have kids. So I could kind of relate when everyone kept pressuring her to explain her reasons. I'm not even married, but I'm sure if I was, I'd probably be getting the same crap. When Claudia and Ben get married they both agreed not to have childen, but then he changes his mind, and they get a divorce. See, kids are the devil. So the whole book is about her being all moody because her soul mate and her didn't work out. And her trying to defend herself for not wanting to be a mother. Honestly, it got kind of annoying. I understand that it's not easy to recover from a broken relationship, but to read about it, it gets to you after a while. Of course there is a happy ending and the two realize that they can't live without each other and get back together. She still isn't sure about having kids, but would you go back to someone you loved and give them something they wanted but you didn't just to keep them in your life?

No comments: