Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sprinkle With Murder



I think why I liked this book is because it was short and quick and none of the characters (except for the chick who dies and the mom) annoyed me. I still don't understand how these people can work in a cupcake shop and not weight a billion pounds since they eat cupcakes for like every meal. And crazy as it is, it didn't make me want cupcakes.
Friends Melanie and Angie (who I kept getting mixed up) own a cupcake shop and are friends with Tate who is getting married to a snooty rude woman who ends up dead, and since there was a cupcake laying next to her, everyone thinks that Mel did it. I'm kind of proud of myself because I actually figured out who the killer was early on, which doesn't happen often.
Yes the writing is weird, like the author has her own language, but if you just ignore it, it's a pretty good book. I'll check out the second one.

No comments: