Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Hunger Games


By the end of the first page I wasn't sure if I would like this book, it just seemed like it was going to be very depressing, and yeah, it kind of was. As barbaric as I thought that it was, I had to remind myself that it's just a book, not real life. Though maybe more people would watch the show Survivor if the contestants had to kill each other off to see who the true Survivor is. The plot is very interesting, throw a bunch of teens together in the woods and see who will stick it out til the end. Yeah, not very cheery, but it definitely grabs your attention that even though it is a bit bothering, you want to keep reading. And they are turning it into a movie, so yeah, I'll check that out. Will I read the rest of the books in the series? Maybe. All I know is that if I was tossed into the Hunger Games, I would not do well. lol.

No comments: