Monday, August 29, 2011

Murder By The Slice



I had started reading this book before and gave up on it. But I decided to give it another try. It was ok, nothing super. It is set around Halloween, and I love Fall, so thats why I wanted to read it, but I just didn't get the cozy Fall feeling of the book. And Phyllis still annoys me. She just seems mean. And she and Sam just need to hook up and get it over and done with. In this book, the rude president of the PTO ends up dead, and since everyone hated her, everyone is a suspect. The PTO group asks Phyllis to solve the case of who killed her. And since retired women in their 60s have nothing better to do, she sticks her nose in everyone's business and solves the murder. Not my favorite book, but I do like some of the others, so I'll keep reading the series.

No comments: