Friday, June 9, 2006

First Post

At the start of the year, my friend Elisa said that she was going to try and read 50 books this year. This sounded like a fun challenge, so I decided to do it too. She also started her own seperate journal listing the books that she reads. So Elisa, I'm gonna copy your great idea, and do the same. I hope that's ok. I enjoy checking out your site and see what you've read, so hopefully others will do the same with this one. So here we go...

RoommatesWe've all had roommates, the good, the bad, and the crazy. In this book we get to experience one girl's adventures with three different roomies. When I got the book I kind of thought that we'd get to read about more than just three. I've had way more than that. But the character's do do things that would annoy me if I had to live with them. Makes my current roomie not so bad. The book seemed a little long and not always so interesting. But if you've ever had to live with strangers before, you should read this. It'll make you laugh and remember all your crazy roomies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lins!
I think that what you are doing is great and fun. I love it when I meet a book lover like me. I think the 50 book challenge will make our friendship stronger...I'll admit that I've been reading very, very slow.
Lets go do some reading!!
eli