Friday, June 9, 2006

You'll Never Nanny In This Town Again

You'll Never Nanny in This Town Again : The True Adventures of a Hollywood NannyI've never wanted to be a nanny, and after reading this I think that you'd have to be crazy to want to be one. You'd have to really love kids in order to put up with their parents. The author shows how different celebrity parents can be. One seems horrible, another loves their kids and it shows. I could never do it. Even if the parents weren't famous. For the most part of the book, when the author is getting belittled by her employers, I just wanted to yell at her to stand up for herself. I'd say, that unless you've been a nanny and have lived through some of this stuff, this book might be a little boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really into the whole nanny-mommy lit.
eli