Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Day In The Life of Your Body

Cover Image I bought this book last year because I wanted to break free from Fiction reading, and read something that I could learn from. But man, Nonfiction is so boring. There was some interesting points in this book, each chapter is about how your body deals with either waking up in the moring, lunch, why you feel sleepy after lunch, what happens when you have a drink, sex, why a cold feels worse at night than during the rest of the day, etc. The author inserted stories from her own life which made it a little less boring, but for the most part, it put me to sleep. This might be why I'm not smarter. It wasn't horrible, and pretty short, and informative, so if you've ever wondered why your body goes through in a day, here you go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already put this on hold. I'm looking forward to reading this =)

Elisa