Monday, June 28, 2010

Eclipse


The 3rd book in the Twilight series (because they will just never end) and I'm a little bothered to say that I didn't hate it as much as the other two. It's way the hell to long, these character talk to much. I know its a book and its good to be descriptive, but we really don't need to know every single detail about what ever single character is doing.

This one picks up where the last one ended. Bella and Edward are still in love with each other and even though he is creepy and she causes to much drama and trouble, if you look past all that, their love is kind of cute. And of course Jacob is in love with Bella still. I must be missing something. Why are all these guys smitten with her? She causes a war between everyone.

Because of her, some newbie vampires start working with Victoria (who really I was starting to like because she's the only one smart enough to kill Bella) come to town to kill Bella and everyone who gets in their way. So the wolves and the vampires come together to fight for her safety.

They fight, the bad guys die and now everything should be happy go lucky. But Bella has to go break Jacob's heart first. Which he was kind of asking for. Stop hitting on some other guy's girl. I don't care if he is some creepy vampire, he did risk his life and others to save her from being killed (silly on his part). Then again, Jacob did do the same.
They do finally kill off Victoria, so now I'm thinking that Bella needs to just move away now that it seems like no one is out there hunting for her. But then she would be all moody and miss Edward and I'll have to start hating her even more.

Maybe I'm just bitter towards love or something, but these people are teenagers! Well, not Edward. I really have a hard time believing that you can find true love when you are in high school! Seriously lady, give it a couple of years and see what happens. People change. But instead of being smart and doing that, Edward and Bella are getting married. Oh geez. The one thing that I do like about Edward is that he was willing to do a Vegas wedding. Rock on. That's how it should be.

So really, other than being crazy long, it wasn't a horrible book, it talks about love a

lot and the fight scene near the end was kind of exciting. I'd still rather be a werewolf than a vampire.

No comments: