Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting Old Is Criminal


I started reading this before and I guess I just wasn't in the mood for this type of book, but I wanted to read it again, and it actually wasn't that bad.

It's the 3rd in the series I think and in this one, Gladdy and her elderly friends try to solve the crime of a elderly man who likes to get busy with old women and then kill them. It talks about old people having sex way to much for my liking. They also try to find out who the "Peeper" is who whips it out while watching women through their windows. A little bit creepy.

My issue with these books is that these ladies don't act like they are in their 70s and 80s. They run around like teenagers. I'm pretty sure I wont be like that when I'm that age. I'm not really like that now.

No comments: