Sunday, July 17, 2011

Skirting The Grave



I don't know why I keep reading this series. I don't hate the characters or anything, though Maddie does get annoying sometimes because the author tries to make her seem perfect. The chick is crazy. I have nothing against people being into fashion, but come on, what are the odds that every time she finds a new vintage dress it just happens to fit her. People these days are not the same size as people back in the 50s. And who says 'scrap' instead of 'crap'. Crap is not a bad word lady.



I kind of zoned out during this one, there were just to many characters. Kind of had a hard time keeping them in track and the storyline really wasn't that exciting. So unless you are a huge fan of the series, you can probably just go ahead and skip this one.

No comments: