Monday, June 23, 2008

The Manual

Cover Image This book was a load of crap. All these tips he gives to give to get us to be able to weed out the bad guys and find the good guys, or just to get a guy to notice us just didn't make sense. He says that he often uses another girl to help him get the girl hes interested in. If I see a guy with a girl, I'm not going to hit on him. For all I know she's his girlfriend. No point in starting a cat fight. He also talked about playing games and following rules, which just sounds like a recipe for disaster. Yes, I believe that you should flirt and tease a guy a little, but I think that they like it, but don't do it to the point where the guy is just confused about who you are and what you want. Most of the advice he gave, I swear, if I did it in the real world, would just backfire.

I don't want to be all negative, some of it seemed helpful. He says that any time you are out in public there is always at least one guy checking you out. That kind of makes me feel exposed. I don't doubt that yeah, there probably is, because I often look around at people when I go to the store or whatever. But when he talks about it, he always makes it seem like the person is going to come over and start chatting with you. That has NEVER happened to me. I go to the store and library all the time, and never has a random guy come up to me and started a conversation.

Why would I want to take advice from a Player. Maybe if he had been a player, but then got married, it would be a little more believable. Like I said, this book was BS, but that doesn't mean that you won't take it a different way. So read it. Maybe you'll get more out of it than I did.

No comments: