Sunday, March 21, 2010

Motherhood Is Murder


Not sure why I picked this up since I'm not a mommy and don't plan on being one anytime soon (I hope), but it was different so I figured, why the heck not.

Like most mystery series that focus on one thing (coffee shops, old people solving crime, motherhood), the book was pretty simple. To me there seemed like a lot of characters so I kind of got a little confused on who was who. What happens is that one of the mommy's in Kate's mommy and baby group dies and Kate who's a wannabe private investigator decides to find out what killed her. It had a decent storyline and I wasn't expecting the reason for the killing.

If you are a new mom and like mysteries, this probably wouldn't be a bad series to check out. This is the second book in the series, and the library doesn't have a copy of the first book, so I probably won't be reading it anytime soon.

No comments: