Friday, September 24, 2010

Lakeshore Christmas


I was expecting more from this book. Something warm and inspiring. Like the cozy feeling you get from a Debbie Macomber book. I didn't get that. It was a decent book, just not enough excitement. And really not that much romance. Maureen, the town librarian, and Eddie an ex-actor who I think she was trying to seem like a bad boy are put together to make the Christmas pageant. Spending time together makes them realize that even though they are opposites they fall in love. That's about it.

There was another storyline about a single mother named Daisy and unless I zoned out, I don't think she ever told us which guy in her life purposed to Daisy.

There was to many characters so it was a little hard to follow. But regardless of all this, I'll still check out the other books in the series. I'll just read them in order, might make more sense.

No comments: