Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Right Attitude To Rain

Cover Image I love this title. It's what got me to read the book. And the cover. It looks so green and lush as plants do after a rainfall. This author writes mystery series, and the first book in this series is a mystery, this book actual book was not. It read more the like the main character's diary. You followed her day by day as she dealt with her feels for a younger man and if she should pursue them, and her cousin comes to visit, etc. If anything, it's more of a romance than a mystery.

"The literay equaivalent of herbal tea and a cozy fire..." The New York Times.

I love that quote, it seems very fitting. The main character is a philosopher, so be prepared for lots of questions and deep thinking. I love it. It makes me feel smart. It's good to be smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love his books:)

Elisa