Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Comforts of a Muddy Saturday



I like this series, because it does make you think a little, but Isabel is starting to annoy me a bit. She's starting to come off a little snooty. I lost track of how many times the author felt the need to mention that she has lots of money. Goody for you Isabel. And her niece Cat needs to just accept the fact that her Aunt started dating her ex and had a child with him. I don't know why these books are in the mystery section, because there really wasn't any mystery to solve. Yeah she was going to help a friend clear his name, but then it turns out that there was nothing that needed to be cleared. No mystery to be solved. That's was really just in one chapter. The book is short and a pretty quick read. Even though she annoys me, I'll still keep reading the series.

No comments: