Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Turn In The Road



I did not like this book at all. The first few chapters were ok, the excitment of taking a cross country road trip made me want to take one someday, but all the characters pissed me off. Bethanne has been divorced for 6 years, and now that her ex's latest marriage didn't work out, he's trying to get her back. And her daughter and mother-in-law seem to think that she should give him a second chance. He just seemed creepy to me. And while on the trip she runs into a nice biker guy Max, and her daughter flips. My issues with her books are that the characters are to sugar-coated. What person is ok with the fact that their daughter and ex are trying to ruin a new exciting love? Bethanne was way to calm about it. Grow a sense of anger lady, tell them where they can shove it.
So yeah, I didn't like this book.

No comments: