Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Such A Pretty Fat



I'm not sure if I want to give this book 4 stars, but since I wanted to keep reading it and it actually made me want to get into shape, I figure it deserves it. I read her first book a few years ago and didn't like it. Even if you know that you are a snobby bitch, I don't think its really good call yourself one. She has some self-esteem issues. I'm not sure why I wanted to read this, guess I thought I'd give her another chance, and it's about her wanting to lose weight, which is something I always want to do. At one point I almost wanted to give up on the book because I got tired of listing to her complain about her weight (which makes me wonder if that's how my friends feel when I whine about being chubby. Sorry friends.) But once she starts going to the gym and gets a personal trainer and starts to eat better, she gets a little less bitchier. Wait, what? Having energy and being able to fit into your clothes makes you happier? Who knew! She also gave me some hope that if a 'fat bitch' as she's called twice in this book can get a husband (even though he has some mean moments) than I can to! (and I'm no where as fat or rude as she is). And like I said, it does make me want to start exercising and get into shape. So yeah, I'll probably check out one of her other books.

No comments: